Jubah set ibu dan anak bagi anda yang suka bergaya dengan si kecil :). Jubah rona jingga diserikan dengan sulaman corak ombak rona kontra di bahagian dada, bawah dan lengan tangan. Padankan dengan tudung mengikut cita rasa anda untuk mencipta kelainan.
Love to dress up as a pair with your daughter during raya festive? You'll get the opportunity when wearing this Egyptian cotton jalabiya mother and daughter set from Qatar. This mustard orange Jalabiya has been adorned with contrasting color embroideries in wave patterns on the chest, hem and sleeve edges. Be sure to match the jubah with a contrasting color shawl.
- 1 Mother Jubah + 1 Kids Jubah.
- Long sleeves.
- Round neckline.
- Embroidery design.
- Wash Instruction: Machine wash cold or hand wash.
As shown (Mustard Orange).
|Bust (Ukur Lilit Dada)||41||44||48||30||35||38|
|Sleeve Length (Labuh Tangan)||24||24||24.5||17||19||22|
|Waist (Ukur Lilit Pinggang)||43||45||49||32||38||39|
|Hips (Ukur Lilit Punggung)||48||49||56||36||42||44|
|Body Length (Labuh Baju)||55||57||56||35||43.5||51|
|End of Sleeve Width (Lebar Pergelangan Tangan)||13||12||14||11||11||12|
|Side Slit (Belahan Tepi)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Note: All measurements are in inches.
Please allow +- 0.5 inch difference.
- Color: Please note computer monitor settings vary and may depict the shade differently from what it is in person.
- Design: Layout of print may vary by piece.
- Size: Please check measurements before buying. If you don't know your measurements, compare the measurements of the item against one of the items you own and measure it while lying flat as well.
- Origin: Country of origin does not necessarily mean that the products were made there. Items originating from Dubai for instance, could be made elsewhere such as India, Egypt, Syria etc.
We'd like to keep our inventory fresh and always new, so we only carry a limited number of one style. If you like one item, grab it fast before it's gone! To shop for other styles, please check our available collections. Please also remember to LIKE us on Facebook and check back often!